7.12.2004

It seems Islanders has come back to haunt me. What had its humble beginnings as a hypertext project for a class has now shouldered into the current island world, and rumors of publication fly. Without a doubt I never expected the thing to be read by anyone besides my professor at the time, but when the first email came I was alerted to the fact that apparently one can find anything on the Internet these days. I still don't know how a MacMahaner came across the damn thing, much less one who knew my family, but there you are. Being published could be fun, though I didn't really write it to be read. It would have to be extended, fictionalized, improved - and I am a great believer in constant change. Were it to be written and published I would continuously return to it and see ways I could make it better, but it would be too late. Decisions, decisions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home