12.08.2003

.....and I'm spent.


It's finals week and every student I see is drooping like a dying plant. Not for lack of water though, more like over-submersion in everything from systems and signals to fracture mechanics. The week will drag and bear an uncanny resemblance to a living hell for a few more days, and then the campus will drain as fast as a blond's credit card limit.

So I was recently introduced to the inner mysteries of Tau Beta Pi and Omega Chi Epsilon. There is a sort of pretentiousness that almost makes these sorts of ceremonies ridiculous. I suppose they are necessary for the sake of tradition and prestige, but really. There is only so long I can stand in a dark room listening to people intoning things before I just get this overwhelming urge to giggle.

And in other news, thermodynamics looms on the horizon. Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home