8.28.2003

I wear this crown of shit upon my liar's chair - full of broken thoughts I could not repair

It's amazing how quickly everything just falls back into the same old routine. Only a few days of classes and we might as well have been here for months, except that the workload is still only beginning to coalesce. Between sports, academics, and a job I have a nasty feeling that I will be made to feel both incredibly stressed and yet at the same time woefully inadequate to my responsibilities. Back to school blues, I guess.

On the up side I've gotten to see a lot of people whom I have missed for four months now. Some more than others, of course, as is always the case, but just as in freshman year with the summer researchers it makes an incredible difference arriving and seeing familiar faces. Home away from home. For the first three days, before classes start and everyone turns into notebook- and computer screen-bound hermits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home