3.11.2003

I have an 8 am lab tomorrow - today actually - and I am sitting here at 12:01 am playing pinball because there are two IM windows blinking imperiously at me, symbolizing all those people that just won't shut up when you finally do have a chance to go to bed early. Appeals to the gods of health, sanity, and the incompleted honors project have fallen upon deaf ears. The time for tact is past. I shall be blunt. I shall be forceful. And I shall be bitchy. Speaking of which.

I hate politics. Unreservedly, with that sort of cool detached loathing that speaks volumes of malicious intent. Justin, I loved your project. Despite being in a rather misanthropic mood I admit there are politicians who do have sincere interests in bettering the existence of their fellow man; however, in the world of political debate and flexing policy muscles the nice guy does finish last. There is a certain degree of exaggeration and outright deception necessary to survive in such an environment, and it grates on me. I find it morally aggravating. Life was so much easier when the world was a giant Risk board.

With that I am going to play tyrant and grind the rebellious AIMers under my slipper-clad heel. Morning all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home